Brad, Erin, Kenna & Ashlyn

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Sokol Blosser

The girls, my sister in law Ana, Auntie Linda and my parents went wine tasting at a local winery - Sokol Blosser. I have been wanting to go there for quite some time now. My dad and I actually ended up joing their wine club. It was yummy!! Here are some pictures from the day.

Ashlyn Claire
Kenna Anne being goofy
Sisters - they LOVE each other!!
It is so pretty here

Me and my momma
Me and Ana. I am so glad she was able to come with us. I am ever more happy that she has volunteered to be my buddy to go pick up my parents and my next shipment since we both opted to pick up rather than have it delivered!! hehe!!
Me and Auntie Linda. It really wasn't that cold!! I am in short sleeves and she looks like she is headed to Alaska! Love you!!
WOW - Look at the boozers. Thanks again for driving dad. It sure was yummy. We will have to go to more next time.

No comments: