Brad, Erin, Kenna & Ashlyn

Saturday, May 15, 2010

My Birthday

This year for my birthday the girls and I got up and went on a family walk at a park in Lake Oswego to participate in the Portland Corporate Games with some people that I work with. I was so excited that this is one of the few years that it was actually sunny on my birthday (it usually rains). It was beautiful! We went to breakfast afterwards and then Brad made seared ahi tuna for dinner with crab legs, sticky rice, garlic green beans and sake. It was a very nice birthday!! Below are some pictures from the day.

Kenna wanted to see how her hair turned out. I did Ashlyn's the same way.
















Mitch works down in the surgery center and he was there with his wife and baby. Judy works in DME and she came with her husband Don and puppy Calli. The girls had fun playing with Calli and giving her treats (carrots).








No comments: