Brad, Erin, Kenna & Ashlyn

Monday, May 31, 2010

GiRlS dAy!!!

The girls and I got up this morning and took Brad to the airport. He is in Texas for the next week. After going by gramma & grampa's house in Vancouver, WA - I decided to make today a girls day and spend some time together since we have the day off. We went to lunch at Sushi Boat. They have been wanting to try it. I do need to say that they didn't really try any sushi - but they did have fun grabbing edamame, watermelon, spring rolls and chocolate cake. After lunch we went and got manicures and pedicures. We had a lot of fun ... just us girls!!

They got to pick out their own nail polish color. Kenna picked red with sparkles.
Ashlyn picked hot pink with sparkles in it.

It is so cool - they each had their own dvd player to watc watever movie they wanted. There were tons to cse from.

Kenna's toes
Kenna's fingers
She LOVED it!!

Ashlyn's toes. They each have flowers painted on their fingers and toes.
Alyn's fingers


Here are my toes. The girls wanted me to take a picture of mine also. I did not get my fingers done because I work to much ... dishes, laudry, floors, stc. to waste my money on my nails to get them chipeed the very next day!

After 2 hours of telling Ahyn to go take a nap ... she finally crashed the living room sofa.

No comments: