Brad, Erin, Kenna & Ashlyn

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Kenna's First Holy Communion

Today was Kenna's First Holy Communion. We are so proud of her. she looked so BEAUTIFUL and she did so great!!
Here are some pictures from the day.

This is a gift from mommy, daddy and Ashlyn.
It was this BEAUTIFUL cross necklace.







Sisters ... they love each other so much!!

Kenna and her friend Holly.
Uncle Brad and Walter.

Walter

Maggie and Auntie Ana


Kenna entering the church - isn't she so cute? She kept telling me she was nervous - she did great!
Here is part of her group getting ready for the picture. She is the second from the bottom on the left. She was very excited to let us know that she was not the shortest person in her class this time. She is always the shortest.
Kenna, Holly, Maddie and another little girl in her Sunday school class.

This is the one picture that Kenna asked me to make sure I took for her after she was done. She wanted a picture with Mary.

The family
Ashlyn, Kenna and Auntie Linda. "Auntie Linda, Thanks so much from visiting from California to be her to help me celebrate my very special day - xoxo Kenna"

Grampa, Gramma, Kenna & Ashlyn. "Gramma & Grampa - thank you for celebrating my special day with me. It meant so much to have you here. I love you - xoxo Kenna"

Uncle Steve, Auntie Ana, Walter, Maggie and Kenna. "Thanks for comming to my First Holy Communion. I love you! - xoxo Kenna"
Kenna and her Godfather - Uncle Steve


Auntie Ana, Gramma & Maggie

This is Kenna's beautiful cake. She wanted something very specific. Chocolate cake with chocolate mousse filling and white frosting with pink writing. Auntie Linda brought the chocolate cross for Kenna. It really was a beautiful cake - yummy also even though they messed up and it was white cake. Kenna didn't even realize it.

No comments: