Brad, Erin, Kenna & Ashlyn

Friday, March 6, 2009

It Is Starting Already!




Here we are - it is starting already. Miss Kamina was nice enough to send me these pictures that she took at school last week. This is Ashlyn and her "BOYFRIEND" Layden. She is only 4 years old and way too young to have a boyfriend. Her daddy keeps telling her that he is the only boy she is allowed to kiss until she is 35. Look at how well she listenes. I went to pick her up yesterday and they were standing by the door looking out holding hands. I don't know how I am going to handle the whole dating thing when they get older ... they are my babies!!

3 comments:

Kamina said...

At least she picked a good one. :o) Layden is easily the sweetest little boy in her class.

Unknown said...

So cute! I hate to tell you that it only gets worse. :) Emily just told me today that she loves it when she hears the boys whisper that they think she is cute...WHAT?!?!

Kevin said...

Must be the pierced ears...