Brad, Erin, Kenna & Ashlyn

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Auntie Miss Bett and her Flower Girls

Ok - so I was never able to find any really good pictures of the girls in their flower girl dresses at the wedding, but I did find these pictures that I took before the wedding to show Miss Bett what the dresses looked like on the girls. Did I tell you all what a big DORK I am?? Here goes - after the wedding when i got back home, I took the girls dresses to the dry cleaners to get cleaned because they were so dirty. I wanted to make sure that I told them about the black sharpie pen Kenna got on her dress before the wedding when she was drawing pictures. (yep - leave it to Kenna). So, when I was explaing to the lady what happened I noticed that the dress with the sharpie on it was a size 4 ... Kenna wears a 6. Yep - that's right - the girls wore the wrong dress to the wedding. I had Kenna's on Ash and Ashlyn's on Kenna. Good thing you couldn't tell and no one even noticed!



Here is a picture of Auntie Miss Bett and the girls. Don't they all look so BEAUTIFUL??!




No comments: