Brad, Erin, Kenna & Ashlyn

Saturday, March 28, 2009

The Girls Getting Ready For the Wedding

Here are some pictures of the girls getting ready for Spencer and Bett's wedding. For those of you who do not know who Spencer and Bett are ... Spencer is Brad's younger brother and he and Miss Bett got married today. I didn't have my camera at the wedding because the girls got a hold of it last night and took tons of pictures when they were supposed to be sleeping and my battery died. Brad had his camera at the wedding, but he is still in Tacoma on business. When he gets home I will look through and post some pictures from the wedding - it was very beautiful!



Here is Ashlyn after I finished doing her make up. She LOVES to wear make up. I am in trouble when she gets older.

Here is the finished product. I told Ashy that her hair looked like gramma's hair up in a bee hive. She laughed. They both looked so cute and the hair-dos matched their personalities.

Here is Kenna getting her hair done. I was trying to talk to her and ask her questions, but she would not answer me. Finally she said "stop talking to me mommy - the lady said I have to sit still and that means I can't talk to you right now" ... so there!!


Ashlyn had a blast. She was being such a ham - she was cracking everyone up in the salon. She was done first so she started talking to herself in the mirror and making faces - it was so funny! She looked very cute with her hair up like this.


3 comments:

Christie said...

I missed you this weekend. The girls look beautiful!

Steve, Ana, Walt, and Maggie said...

They were so cute! They looked all grown up in their flower girl dresses!

Kamina said...

great pictures! enjoyed thoroughly. I can't wait for my chance to photograph Ash with mascara on lol.