Brad, Erin, Kenna & Ashlyn

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

First Day of School

I can't believe how fast time flies. Kenna started 2nd grade today and Ashlyn started Pre-Kindergarten for the second time today. They were both so excited for school to start. Here's looking to a wonderful year ahead of us!!

It was so dark outside because I have school also so the girls have to be at daycare by 6:30am every morning. This is the outfit that Kenna chose to wear for her first day.
Here is Ashlyn - she wanted to match her big "sissy". Thanks you gramma and grampa for the BEAUTIFUL new headband. It is Ashlyn's favorite because it is orange.
Sisters - they LOVE each other so much! You can tell it is early, no fighting!

After school I was able to get a few pictures outside. She had a wonderful day and is so excited to go back tomorrow.

Thanks to Miss Kamina - Ashlyn is a great picture poser.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

They looks so cute in their matching dresses! I love Kenna's peace sign! I hope they have a great year!

Kamina said...

haha Ashlyn is the posiest poser to ever pose. She's so not interested in posing for me lately. I seem to bore her. :oP

Unknown said...

Becca - that is not the peace sign. SHe is holding up 2 fingers because she is in second grade. She held up one finger last year!