Brad, Erin, Kenna & Ashlyn

Saturday, April 18, 2009

My Trip To LA

I went to LA all by myself for the first time in a very long time. It was grandma's 85th birthday and I wanted to be there. Here are some pictures from my trip.

This is my niece Kirra. She is 2 years old and a little cuttie.






Above Left: This is Tracy and baby Dylan. Look at all that hair.
Below that: Shelby and baby Dylan. She is practicing for when it is her turn. (just for the record - she is not pregnant ... YET!!)
Bottom: Stacey and baby Gracie. I guess we will not be able to call her that too much longer. She is a big girl now.

This is my "sexy" brother Eddie ... he MUST be working out.
Here is my sister and me at grandma's birthday breakfast. I had a really good time. It was way to short.





1 comment:

Steve, Ana, Walt, and Maggie said...

That is a lovely picture of you and Shannon. :-)