Brad, Erin, Kenna & Ashlyn

Saturday, April 25, 2009

I Can't Believe It

So I got up this morning with every intention to catch up with all my posting that I have neglected. Let's see - I was going to post about: Spencer & Bett's wedding, the Easter egg hunt at Alpenrose Dairy (that was a lot of fun and the second year in a row we have taken the girls), Easter, my trip to LA to see my family and to go to Grandma's 85th birthday party, pictures of Grace & Dylan and Kenna's science fair (which was last night). I was excited to share all the photos with all of you. I got up this morning and went downstairs and Kenna had gone into my purse and took my camera out to take some pictures of her own. I had over 125 pictures stored in my camera to download ... when I looked at them this morning all that was there were 109 photos of the TV, Ashlyn and Kenna. She had deleted all of my pictures!!! I guess this has taught me to download them as I go and not to wait so long to post. I can't believe it - I am so sad!! I promise to be much better at this in the future.

1 comment:

Christie said...

Been there, done that. Sorry it happened to you though.

When Kenzie was born, Jay and Melissa took a bunch of pictures of us in the recovery room. The problem; no film IN the camera.