Brad, Erin, Kenna & Ashlyn

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I Went Back To School!

For those of you that don't know ... I decided to go back to school. I am going to Pioneer Pacific College and am enrolled in the Bachelors of Science program for Medical Assisting with Limited X-Ray. I am actually very excited and a bit nervous because it has been so long since I have been in a classroom and have had to study, read, take tests and quizes. I am really excited to learn that I have enrolled just in time for the term of injections lab. I get to give other classmates shots and they in return will give me shots and then I get to give myself two (one in the thigh and one in the stomach). This is an excellerated course - I will be done in May, 2010. I am going to be very busy for the next year - but I am so excited to see what is in my future. I have always wanted to work with people in the medical field ... I am just not sure what took me so long to actually just go and do it!!

2 comments:

Ryon said...

Good for you! I can't imagine how busy you are! If anyone can do it... you can! :)

Kamina said...

Congrats! I know what's taking me so long... Deciding what I want to study. My first time, I studied Language (Spanish and Sign) when I should have been studying photography.

While I don't know everything about you, this field seems perfect for you. I'd trust you to give me a shot! You're so friendly and honest that anyone would be comfortable around you concerning their health. :o)