Brad, Erin, Kenna & Ashlyn

Friday, January 16, 2009

Our Future Duck



Ashlyn came to me on Tuesday night when she was supposed to be long asleep and told me that she had been up thinking and she needed me to send Miss Kamina an email "right away" - so I did. This is what she said ....





I have been thinking and I am going to dress like a princess for school tomorrow. I have to fall asleep before Arjun (a boy in her class) so I can go back to Miss Kamina's class. Please tell her that I want her to take lots of pictures of me tomorrow. So I did. Ashlyn got up on Wednesday morning and decided instead of wearing a princess dress she was going to be a cheerleader. Thank you Miss Kamina for following Ashlyn's directions to take lots of pictures. Here were a couple.




She also let me know that when she grows up she is going to be a mermaid and I need to make her a real mermaid dress. Her Ariel costume that she wore for Halloween is not good enough ... it is not "real".



I have my hands full with this one!!

No comments: