Brad, Erin, Kenna & Ashlyn

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

It's All Fixed Now ... As Much As Possible!

We finally got a break in the snow today and Castle Cuts for Kids was opened. What would normally take me about 15-20 to drive took me 75 minutes today. I should have been driving with chains since there was so much snow and ice on the road ... but everywhere was sold out and I couldn't get any and I didn't have any. So I put the girls in the car and we drove VERY slowly to get Ashlyn's hair fixed. This is the best they could do. The gal said if we went the route of the pixie cut - then it would show the bald spot in the front that she gave herself. Oh well - at least we got out of the house for a little bit today!

1 comment:

Christie said...

Thank goodness Kenzie just took a small lock of hair off with her safety scissors. I only cut my brothers hair when I was little. So smart.