Brad, Erin, Kenna & Ashlyn

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

I DID IT!!!


As most of you know - I have been struggling with my weight for years. I have tried every diet out there & nothing worked for me. I am happy to say as of today I hit my goal plus 3 extra pounds. My goal was to lose 40 pounds before we went on our trip to Sun River - I lost 43 pounds!! Woo Hoo!! How did I do it finally? We have changed the way we eat. We no longer eat processed food and we eat a lot of organic meats, vegetables and fruit. I read the book the Primal Blueprint my Mark Sisson (Thanks Spencer). What he has to say is so true - go back and eat the way our ancestors did. I will admit - it was hard to give up the bread for the first couple of week - I do love my turkey sandwiches. But I don't even miss it anymore. I love the way I look and feel - I have so much energy now. I am so much happier!!

No comments: