Brad, Erin, Kenna & Ashlyn

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween 2009

So I totally SUCK - my camera ran out of batteries so I was onl able to get a couple pictures of the girls. I do ave a couple of friends who took pictures. I am hoping to get some from them soon. We started our day by going to a Halloween carnival at the Jenkins Estate and then we went to a Harvest Festival at Ashlyn's friend Elizabeth's house and did some trick-or-treating with a group of 15+ kids. Then it was home to go trick-or-treating around our neighborhood. I was pooped by the end of the day. Thanks goodness for daylight savings time - I really needed that extra hour especially since Brad was gone at the Oregon Ducks football game, I was all on my own.



1 comment:

Steve, Ana, Walt, and Maggie said...

The girls looked so cute! Thank you for coming by to see us!