Brad, Erin, Kenna & Ashlyn

Sunday, August 2, 2009

The girls visit to Spokane

This past weekend the girls went with gramma and grampa to Spokane to visit my cousin Mike, his wife Kris and their kids - Jimmy, Anna & Brooke. The girls had so much fun. From what I understand - they swam in the pool, ate - swam and swam some more - then they went to bed and first thing in the morning they were up and ready to swim some more.

Kenna with her floaties & flippers (before gramma made them have
lessons)

Ashlyn & Brooke

Ashlyn with floaties (this is also before gramma got to her!)

Kenna swimming with the dolphins!

Ashlyn swimming with the dolphins!

Ashlyn waiting to get back into the pool to swim with the girls. Rule is - wait an hour to get back in after you have had something to eat.

Kenna & Ash waiting to be able to get back in the pool - sooo hard to have to wait! Seems like forever!!

Isn't this so beautiful? Kris did this - I think it is amazing. I wish they lived closer so I could have her come to the girls birthday parties ... she really does a GREAT job. Check out some more below. THANKS KRIS!!!!

Kenna the puppy dog

Brooke & Kenna - ROAR!!!

Two beautiful butterflies - Ashlyn & Anna!
Thanks again to the Lauerman family for having my parent's and the girls up for a visit on such short notice. Hopefully I can come along next time.

No comments: