Brad, Erin, Kenna & Ashlyn

Saturday, October 25, 2008

A TaG oF RaNdOmS ...

My lovely friend Becca tagged me to list 6 randoms things about myself...

1- I LOVE the smell of gasoline. I help mow the yard sometimes just so I will get the chance to fill the mower up if it runs out of gas and I can get a good whiff.

2- I LOVE to eat the pickled cabbage from Sakura of Tokyo in West Covina, California. I have searched every restaurant around here for it and can't find anyone who makes it the same way. I have my parents bring me 2 big tubs of it every time they come up. I can sit and eat one whole tub in one sitting.

3- I LOVE to watch Reality TV. I Tivo everything so I can go through them and watch without the commercials. It is ridiculous!

4- So the hair on my legs does not grow very fast and what does grow - there isn't much of. I sometimes pluck the hairs on my legs with tweezers. Courtney and Erin used to tease me about this growing up.

5- I have many subscriptions to multiple cooking magazines and I love to watch the Food Network and all shows about cooking. The weird thing is ... I NEVER cook.

6- Whenever I am exercising whether it be running on the treadmill, the elliptical, stairs or on the bike - I count. 100 times stepping on the right foot, 100 times stepping on the left foot, 100 times trading off feet and then I start the routine all over again. Is that OCD? I have always done this.

I have to tag my friends via e-mail because everyone I invited to start a Blog have not done so yet. So until I have more friends who Blog - I will just have to wait and do it this way. Have fun!!!

1 comment:

Christie said...

I actually like the smell of gas, too!

Let me know how your surgery turns out. I hope you are OK.